Recent content by BZA

1. B

Keybinding tips

Hi! I got the Cyborg keypad a few months ago, and am really enjoying it. I have two tips for keybinding, one specific and one general: First, in fast-paced (e.g. FPS) games, sometimes I hit buttons by accident, especially the four "outer" keys, and the one near the joystick. I figured out a...
  2. B

Cleaning tips?

Just to clarify: Avalon said avoid alcohol but you are saying alcohol is fine, correct? On the grip tape too? edit: after watching the video, I am guessing the answer is "yes", so never mind... but I don't see a way for me to delete this
  3. B

Azeron Software blurry

video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jHv6bU_MbaWlGiqOGFSgFynwC89_Khpi/view?usp=sharing (switching to and from a blank onboard profile 2, at the beginning)
  4. B

Azeron Software blurry

Solving the problem would still be better, but I found a workaround, in the mean time: using the keypad button that changes the on-board profile makes all the software buttons become crisp, so I can just press that button twice, instead of having to alt-tab. Hm the video file is failing to...
  5. B

Azeron Software blurry

"Starts happening after a while only?" No, sometimes it happens immediately, sometimes it doesn't happen for several minutes. Also, each button is clear or blurry individually, and using a button makes it clear, which is why I used the word "focus". "What`s the monitor called?" Dell and I don't...
  6. B

Azeron Software blurry

Ohhh, I didn't see that this thread had been moved to a different forum—wasn't sure where it went lol—and I didn't know it had replies. Thank you both, and sorry for the delay. I will answer but can't right now.
  7. B

Azeron Software blurry

Hi :) The Azeron Software (v1.4.1) on my computer (Windows 10) gets blurry / "out of focus" after a little while. Often, I have to alt-tab out of my game to minimize and restore the window, which temporarily fixes it. The problem has something to do with DPI and auto-scaling, but I have not...
  8. B

Cleaning tips?

Hi :) My new Cyborg keypad is shiny and clean, but if my keyboard and mouse are anything to go by, it will eventually need to be cleaned. (I don't do anything overtly messy at my desk, but normal use adds up for me. Also, I have a cat.) My keyboard is pretty easy to clean thoroughly. The keypad...