Azeron Software blurry

BZA

Verified member
Feb 28, 2024
Hi :) The Azeron Software (v1.4.1) on my computer (Windows 10) gets blurry / "out of focus" after a little while. Often, I have to alt-tab out of my game to minimize and restore the window, which temporarily fixes it. The problem has something to do with DPI and auto-scaling, but I have not found a combination of settings (both Windows and the Azeron Software have relevant options) that works. I am learning to use the Cyborg keypad, and being able to see the keybindings on my secondary monitor is useful. I would like it to stay sharp. Can you help?

Last edited:

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Hi :) The Azeron Software (v1.4.1) on my computer (Windows 10) gets blurry / "out of focus" after a little while. Often, I have to alt-tab out of my game to minimize and restore the window, which temporarily fixes it. The problem has something to do with DPI and auto-scaling, but I have not found a combination of settings (both Windows and the Azeron Software have relevant options) that works. I am learning to use the Cyborg keypad, and being able to see the keybindings on my secondary monitor is useful. I would like it to stay sharp. Can you help?
Starts happening after a while only ?
What`s the monitor called ?

Do you know how to reproduce it ? Or just having it on a second monitor, you see it changing (getting blurry)?

Warailut

Mar 1, 2024
Try running the software in compatibility mode for an older version of Windows. Temporarily disable any third-party software that might interfere with scaling or display settings.

Last edited:

BZA

Verified member
Feb 28, 2024
Ohhh, I didn't see that this thread had been moved to a different forum—wasn't sure where it went lol—and I didn't know it had replies. Thank you both, and sorry for the delay. I will answer but can't right now.

BZA

Verified member
Feb 28, 2024
"Starts happening after a while only?"
No, sometimes it happens immediately, sometimes it doesn't happen for several minutes. Also, each button is clear or blurry individually, and using a button makes it clear, which is why I used the word "focus".

"What`s the monitor called?"
Dell and I don't know other details, but I'm 99.9% sure that it isn't a hardware problem; it happens on my main "good" monitor too, and it's only on this application.

"Do you know how to reproduce it?"
No. I will post a video of what it looks like...

"Try running the software in compatibility mode for an older version of Windows."
Tried Windows 7 Compatibility Mode, problem remains.

"Temporarily disable any third-party software that might interfere with scaling or display settings."
Okay. I restarted my computer so the only program running (other than startup stuff) would be the Azeron Software, problem remains.

Screenshot of my Windows (compatibility and DPI) settings:

windows_azeron.software_settings_02.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Im this guy

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
"Starts happening after a while only?"
No, sometimes it happens immediately, sometimes it doesn't happen for several minutes. Also, each button is clear or blurry individually, and using a button makes it clear, which is why I used the word "focus".

"What`s the monitor called?"
Dell and I don't know other details, but I'm 99.9% sure that it isn't a hardware problem; it happens on my main "good" monitor too, and it's only on this application.

"Do you know how to reproduce it?"
No. I will post a video of what it looks like...

"Try running the software in compatibility mode for an older version of Windows."
Tried Windows 7 Compatibility Mode, problem remains.

"Temporarily disable any third-party software that might interfere with scaling or display settings."
Okay. I restarted my computer so the only program running (other than startup stuff) would be the Azeron Software, problem remains.

Screenshot of my Windows (compatibility and DPI) settings:

View attachment 3657
Make a video please, seems like an unknown issue, so would be easier to see what is actually happening

BZA

Verified member
Feb 28, 2024
Solving the problem would still be better, but I found a workaround, in the mean time: using the keypad button that changes the on-board profile makes all the software buttons become crisp, so I can just press that button twice, instead of having to alt-tab.

Hm the video file is failing to attach, here is a photo instead... (mousing over the buttons makes them clear for a bit, so some are blurry and some are clear)

Attachments

• 20240304_193459.jpg
    20240304_193459.jpg
    701 KB · Views: 30
Last edited: