BZA's latest activity

• B
    BZA posted the thread Keybinding tips in Keybinds.
    Hi! I got the Cyborg keypad a few months ago, and am really enjoying it. I have two tips for keybinding, one specific and one general...
  • B
    BZA replied to the thread Cleaning tips?.
    Just to clarify: Avalon said avoid alcohol but you are saying alcohol is fine, correct? On the grip tape too? edit: after watching the...
  • B
    BZA reacted to Im this guy's post in the thread Cleaning tips? with Like Like.
    Dusting off Isopropyl
  • B
    BZA replied to the thread Azeron Software blurry.
    video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jHv6bU_MbaWlGiqOGFSgFynwC89_Khpi/view?usp=sharing (switching to and from a blank onboard profile...
  • B
    Solving the problem would still be better, but I found a workaround, in the mean time: using the keypad button that changes the on-board...
    • 20240304_193459.jpg
  • B
    "Starts happening after a while only?" No, sometimes it happens immediately, sometimes it doesn't happen for several minutes. Also, each...
    • windows_azeron.software_settings_02.png
  • B
    Ohhh, I didn't see that this thread had been moved to a different forum—wasn't sure where it went lol—and I didn't know it had replies...
  • B
    BZA reacted to Avalon666's post in the thread Cleaning tips? with Like Like.
    Good question, I would also like to know; My idea so far would be to blow away dust or carefully remove it with a feather duster. Other...
  • B
    Hi :) The Azeron Software (v1.4.1) on my computer (Windows 10) gets blurry / "out of focus" after a little while. Often, I have to...
  • B
    BZA posted the thread Cleaning tips? in Help.
    Hi :) My new Cyborg keypad is shiny and clean, but if my keyboard and mouse are anything to go by, it will eventually need to be...