New owner. Need help calibrating thumb stick to work with restrictor ring using rewasd software.

Brando

Oct 22, 2022
Hello, I just received the new cyborg keypad but have not been able to find any tutorial videos on how to calibrate the thumb stick to work with the restrictor ring using rewasd software. I have found videos using the old software but my cyborg is not compatible with the old software. Any help would be appreciated.

AZGUNS

Adept
Apr 22, 2022
Hello, I just received the new cyborg keypad but have not been able to find any tutorial videos on how to calibrate the thumb stick to work with the restrictor ring using rewasd software. I have found videos using the old software but my cyborg is not compatible with the old software. Any help would be appreciated.
If you click on the lower half of the controller you can then click on the stick to get a pop up and from there you can click advanced options, click that and it will take you to a new screen with a lot more options (SEE PHOTOS)

Also the new azeron software is out that will work with your controller found here https://azeron-public.s3.amazonaws.com/keypad-builds/azeron-setup-v1.0.1.exe

1666484475726.png

1666484592859.png

Brando

Oct 22, 2022
If you click on the lower half of the controller you can then click on the stick to get a pop up and from there you can click advanced options, click that and it will take you to a new screen with a lot more options (SEE PHOTOS)

Also the new azeron software is out that will work with your controller found here https://azeron-public.s3.amazonaws.com/keypad-builds/azeron-setup-v1.0.1.exe

View attachment 2441

View attachment 2442
Thank you for the reply, I found the screen to go edit but I still do not know what I need to change to make it work with the restrictor ring. Is there a more in depth tutorial that will teach me how to do this? I'm sorry I just don't understand this software much.

AZGUNS

Adept
Apr 22, 2022
Thank you for the reply, I found the screen to go edit but I still do not know what I need to change to make it work with the restrictor ring. Is there a more in depth tutorial that will teach me how to do this? I'm sorry I just don't understand this software much.
I'm not really sure, i know you want to adjust these settings but to what idk

1666526925459.png

If you go to the Azeron store page to buy the ring it says this

1666527088129.png

maybe try downloading the new Azeron software from here and setting the upper dead zone to 120. You will need to turn remapping off in reWASD before you can use the Azeron software just click the Remap is ON and it should turn it off
1666527442784.png