Cyro led lights up when plugged in but not recognized

glook

Sep 9, 2023
Hello,

I just got my Cyro, and have Azeron Software 1.4.0 on Windows 10. I plug it into my PC and the LED lights up but windows doesn't play the normal "device plugged in" sound, and doesn't have any notifications. Additionally, Device Manager doesn't show anything. I've tried 4 different USB ports on the front and the back, and Az Software 1.4.0 does not recognize my device. I've also tried unplugging my normal mouse to no avail. Is there anything I may do doing wrong or anything I can try, or anything I can do to debug this?

Thanks!

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Hello,

I just got my Cyro, and have Azeron Software 1.4.0 on Windows 10. I plug it into my PC and the LED lights up but windows doesn't play the normal "device plugged in" sound, and doesn't have any notifications. Additionally, Device Manager doesn't show anything. I've tried 4 different USB ports on the front and the back, and Az Software 1.4.0 does not recognize my device. I've also tried unplugging my normal mouse to no avail. Is there anything I may do doing wrong or anything I can try, or anything I can do to debug this?

Thanks!
Export the log from software / settings / having trouble and attach it here

Protyx

Sep 13, 2023
Same here. Everything are fine and suddenly stop working and I have exactly the same issue

I have my Cyro a few hours ago

Protyx

Sep 13, 2023
Solved For Me : Simply unplug and plug the USB C to your Cyro again and plug USB To your PC port again. Work for me ;)

glook

Sep 9, 2023
I ended up emailing support and they told me to do a hard reset. I unscrewed the four plates at the bottom, but couldn't find the boot plates, and took off the plastic part covering the lazer just in case, and didn't find it there. I screwed it back together to try and see if the "write mode" stuff worked, but I messed it up, but then it just... booted normally? I dunno what I did, but I do remember "clicking" something into place when I put it back together and so maybe that did it? I dunno, but Azeron is now recognizing the Cyro and it's working as a mouse, so... I'm happy, lol.

Reactions: Im this guy

LegenDxBeasT

Oct 7, 2023
im currently having this issue.my orogram gets stuck on not responding then after a fewe mins it unfreezes .then i can click in the app.but when i go to update the firm ware it fails and tells me to unplug and close app

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
im currently having this issue.my orogram gets stuck on not responding then after a fewe mins it unfreezes .then i can click in the app.but when i go to update the firm ware it fails and tells me to unplug and close app

Attachments

• Azeron_Failed_to_Update.pdf
    286.7 KB · Views: 73

Yokohama87

Oct 23, 2023
I eventually reached out to customer support, and they advised me to perform a hard reset. I proceeded to unscrew the four plates on the bottom of the device, although I couldn't locate the boot plates and even removed the plastic cover over the laser, just in case. After reassembling it and testing the "write mode" functionality, I seemed to have made a mistake, but then, unexpectedly, the device booted up normally. I'm not entirely sure what I did, but I distinctly recall a clicking sensation as I reassembled it, which may have resolved the issue. In any case, Azeron is now successfully recognizing the Cyro, and it functions as a mouse as intended. Needless to say, I'm quite pleased with the outcome! So for amazing gaming content visit this link free fire advance ob42.