Cyro can't remap d-pad on software 1.5.0

eXoShini

Nov 22, 2023
Hello. I've just updated Azeron Software to 1.5.0 alongside with firmware of Azeron Cyro.
When I try to remap d-pad (#28, #29, #30, #31), Cyro stops working until I unplug and plug back in. Rebinding middle d-pad works fine (#20).
I can change profile with different d-pad mappings and it works fine, just changing d-pad mappings within profile is bad.

I also can't copy profile, I assume the issue comes from remapping d-pad, although creating new profile works.

Edit 1:
Upon further inspection, it seems to only affect On Board profiles.

Reactions: Im this guy

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Hello. I've just updated Azeron Software to 1.5.0 alongside with firmware of Azeron Cyro.
When I try to remap d-pad (#28, #29, #30, #31), Cyro stops working until I unplug and plug back in. Rebinding middle d-pad works fine (#20).
I can change profile with different d-pad mappings and it works fine, just changing d-pad mappings within profile is bad.

I also can't copy profile, I assume the issue comes from remapping d-pad, although creating new profile works.

Edit 1:
Upon further inspection, it seems to only affect On Board profiles.
Thank you.
This has been noted and fix is coming.
Current workaround - use software profiles or revert back to 1.4.1 version, by downloading 1.4.1 version and then accepting the updated when prompted.