Cyro 8 way directional joystick keybind bug

EEENOR

May 3, 2024
Hi, I just got my Cyro and it is awesome!
The only gripe I've found is that the diagonal keybinds for the primary 8-way analog joystick (when bound to keyboard keys), "shines through" to the secondary analog thumb stick binds.

Example:
Primary is bound to: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8
Secondary is bound to: a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h

The Primary works normal for all 8 directions.
The Secondary works for up, down left, and right a,b,c,d, but the diagonals sends 5,6,7,8.

Can it be fixed in a bugfix, so we can have 16 discrete directional keybinds for the thumb? :)

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
The only gripe I've found is that the diagonal keybinds for the primary 8-way analog joystick (when bound to keyboard keys), "shines through" to the secondary analog thumb stick binds.

Example:

The Secondary works for up, down left, and right a,b,c,d, but the diagonals sends 5,6,7,8.

Can it be fixed in a bugfix, so we can have 16 discrete directional keybinds for the thumb? :)
Thank you.
Will try to reproduce it here.

Please export the log file from settings / having trouble. Make sure to tick to include logs and attach the file here please.

We are currenty unable to reproduce it.

Last edited:

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Thank you.
Will try to reproduce it here.

Please export the log file from settings / having trouble. Make sure to tick to include logs and attach the file here please.

We are currenty unable to reproduce it.
Would also be benefitial if you could attach a short video showing the problem

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021

Example:

We were able to reproduce the issue.
Fix is coming in the next patch.