Azeron Giveaway discussion

GrayWolf

Jul 15, 2022
August GW will start next week. We will announce the winner at the same time.
Well congratulations to the winner anyway. Hope your build makes your gameplay that much more enjoyable! Everyone else, good luck on the next one. Keep tryin and keep supporting these guys and tell your friends. If you don’t win maybe they will. Little victory’s right?!

Darunya

Mar 2, 2022
I'm not very active for writting over there but... Yeah, indeed i support Azeron team by saying around me device like that does exists ;)
By the way, your good work push one of them to actually bought one (the compact model), and seems pretty happy of it

(sorry for my english, it's not my native language... )

MetagrossIL

Jun 12, 2022
Well congratulations to the winner anyway. Hope your build makes your gameplay that much more enjoyable! Everyone else, good luck on the next one. Keep tryin and keep supporting these guys and tell your friends. If you don’t win maybe they will. Little victory’s right?!
thank you!
I recently bought my Cyborg Compact and I love it! when the reward will arrive I'll see if the regular Cyborg is better or not, these gamepads are so awesome.

• Love
Reactions: GrayWolf

BlackDragon

Apr 4, 2022
Are the giveaway hand rests sizes medium or large, I just realized that they are probably not the same and that it may make a difference and I couldn't find anything about it on the giveaways page even though only a single size could be available.