Azeron Giveaway discussion

GrayWolf

Jul 15, 2022
August GW will start next week. We will announce the winner at the same time.
Well congratulations to the winner anyway. Hope your build makes your gameplay that much more enjoyable! Everyone else, good luck on the next one. Keep tryin and keep supporting these guys and tell your friends. If you don’t win maybe they will. Little victory’s right?!

Darunya

Verified member
Mar 2, 2022
I'm not very active for writting over there but... Yeah, indeed i support Azeron team by saying around me device like that does exists ;)
By the way, your good work push one of them to actually bought one (the compact model), and seems pretty happy of it

(sorry for my english, it's not my native language... )

MetagrossIL

Jun 12, 2022
Well congratulations to the winner anyway. Hope your build makes your gameplay that much more enjoyable! Everyone else, good luck on the next one. Keep tryin and keep supporting these guys and tell your friends. If you don’t win maybe they will. Little victory’s right?!
thank you!
I recently bought my Cyborg Compact and I love it! when the reward will arrive I'll see if the regular Cyborg is better or not, these gamepads are so awesome.

BlackDragon

Verified member
Apr 4, 2022
Are the giveaway hand rests sizes medium or large, I just realized that they are probably not the same and that it may make a difference and I couldn't find anything about it on the giveaways page even though only a single size could be available.

GrayWolf

Jul 15, 2022
Good luck to everyone who entered the giveaway, to those who didn’t enter next month! It looks like a phenomenal piece of equipment and my buddy loves his. If I don’t win one by October I’m buyin mine for my birthday. There’s a product for everyone and again, good luck!🍀

Reactions: TWisTeD

Darunya

Verified member
Mar 2, 2022
@azeronteam
Is there a way to get one of the palm used for giveaways (as the Lumberyard one) when buying an Azeron ?

Cpt.Friendly

Verified member
Oct 10, 2022
Norway
who won the October giveaway? sill dont get where they post the winners...? the winners gallery seems to have resived the price befor get posted..? :p

ransohn

Sep 7, 2022
who won the October giveaway? sill dont get where they post the winners...? the winners gallery seems to have resived the price befor get posted..? :p
Idk who won, but you posted like 4 different times in the giveaway and that is against the rules... So probably not gonna happen this go around

AZGUNS

Adept
Apr 22, 2022
Idk who won, but you posted like 4 different times in the giveaway and that is against the rules... So probably not gonna happen this go around

Guys when ever they post the new giveaway they tell you who won the last giveaway see screen shot!

1667517518013.png

Darunya

Verified member
Mar 2, 2022
@Savva
Is there a way to get one of the palm used for giveaways (as the Lumberyard one) when buying an Azeron ?

jandro

Oct 10, 2022
@Savva
I have a problem in my participation in the November draw, when pasting the 3D customizer link it automatically changes to another link that gives an error, please delete the first post and take the second as valid since the problem is already corrected,
Thank you

Savva

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 8, 2021
www.azeron.eu
@Savva
I have a problem in my participation in the November draw, when pasting the 3D customizer link it automatically changes to another link that gives an error, please delete the first post and take the second as valid since the problem is already corrected,
Thank you

Fixed! Good luck in the contest! (y)

Langbo_Savage

Nov 11, 2022
I am kinda new to the give away option. Is there a specific palm rest we are to base the designs off of? I thought I saw the spray painted drip one in the video but is there an image we can see too? Also does the palm rest come with the prize if you win?

Darunya

Verified member
Mar 2, 2022
I am kinda new to the give away option. Is there a specific palm rest we are to base the designs off of? I thought I saw the spray painted drip one in the video but is there an image we can see too? Also does the palm rest come with the prize if you win?
Yes, the specific palm is the one you've seen in the video, et and there is no other image but this glimpse ;) However, you can do any design you want, just know that if you're the winner, you get what you've designed, even if it's ugly (because yes, the palm rest comes with the prize if you win : better do some sweet design :p )