Search results

1. A

Right Xbox Stick behavior for Cyro Joystick

Hi, I cannot manage to get the cyro joystick to correctly simulate the right stick input in my games. Which setting am I supposed to set for this? Is it possible in the azeron software? It only gives me "XBOX 360 stick" as an option, not declaring if it is the left or the right one. I assume it...
  2. A

Lefty conversion kit

I have upgraded from a classic keypad to a cyborg. Since I habe the existing cclassickeypad around (not much hope in selling such a niche product on ebay) I'd love to still be able to use that by turning it into a right handed version, for the games where I want dual joystick input. My...
  3. A

Analog input not working

Hi, I hope somebody has a hot tip: I am trying to make the analogue input for directional movement (left stick) work in Monster Hunter Rise Steam (PC) . If I setup the stick as a Xbox 360 input, nothing happens in game. I have an Xbox elite wireless 2 controller. If I take that and use...
  4. A

Wireless Cyborg

Hey. Am the proud owner of a azeron classic since January of 2020 and only game with it since. Seeing the cyborg I am tempted to upgrade but what would instantly trigger my purchase is a wireless option. Is there anything in the works in the wireless category? Many custom keyboards now offer...