Wireless Cyborg

Ardaen

Dec 14, 2021
Hey.

Am the proud owner of a azeron classic since January of 2020 and only game with it since. Seeing the cyborg I am tempted to upgrade but what would instantly trigger my purchase is a wireless option. Is there anything in the works in the wireless category?
Many custom keyboards now offer 2,4 ghz wireless, so it shouldn't be too difficult to implement?
Would love some feedback on it.
Thanks and keep up the good work.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
It sounds easy enough, but it is not a easy to implement.
We have concidered it, but that it is definetely not planned in the nearest future.

AZGUNS

Adept
Apr 22, 2022
I would appreciate if you expand on this. It is interesting.
All of these inputs are wired up to an Arduino Pro Micro, which has sort of become the standard for DIY macro pads and keyboards witch comes with usb, to add Bluetooth means reinventing the wheel a bit, more power consumption, more things to solder together, more room needed to house the wires and circuits, more things that can go wrong. You then need a place to house the batteries and a way to charge the battery . On top of all that the cost is another issue. there is a lot more then meets the eye. It fun to say make it wireless it another to pay to make it happen.

Attachments

• Azb.png
    Azb.png
    712.7 KB · Views: 129