Search results

1. M

Resolved scaling issues... Kinda

The last patch did resolve the scaling issue.... Kinda. On my main monitor it's now a normal size and this is great. But when I move to my monitor that is set in portrait view the scaling is still very large. and can not be shrunk down on the screen . Its still so large it bleeds over into my...
  2. M

Small update to my thumb stick. Easy to do for more control.

I LOVE the Azeron grip tape. It works great and makes the Azeron so much more comfortable. I highly suggest getting at least the palm grip tape. it's soft and keeps my hand in better place. Having said that, I also have the finger tape but only used on 5 buttons as it is grippy on nails and...
  3. M

Would like the option to open minimized.

I would like to be able to be opened minimized. The old software had the issue where when the program opened you had to select a profile to get the Azeron to work. Now the Azeron will start with the last profile used as long as its one of the two saved "Star" profiles. So I dont even need to...
  4. M

Update is causing some buttons to seem to be pressed forever even after release.

So I went from v23.2 to v1.1.1 and started playing League of Legends as always but all of a sudden it was as if my W key binding was just being pressed forever even after release. If I opened the game chat I would be just typing wwwwwwwwwwwww... infinitely. It would continue until I just started...