Resolved scaling issues... Kinda

mikea

Verified member
Dec 28, 2022
The last patch did resolve the scaling issue.... Kinda. On my main monitor it's now a normal size and this is great. But when I move to my monitor that is set in portrait view the scaling is still very large. and can not be shrunk down on the screen . Its still so large it bleeds over into my main monitor and takes up about 60% of the monitor.

Reactions: RandomGuy

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
The last patch did resolve the scaling issue.... Kinda. On my main monitor it's now a normal size and this is great. But when I move to my monitor that is set in portrait view the scaling is still very large. and can not be shrunk down on the screen . Its still so large it bleeds over into my main monitor and takes up about 60% of the monitor.
We are working on it.

Reactions: RandomGuy and mikea

mikea

Verified member
Dec 28, 2022
This is why I love Azeron and have three of these things already. Always trying to make everything better and actually pays attention to customer issues and feedback. This is why the company is growing. Already had four of my gaming buddies buy Azeron Cyborgs too which they are all happy with.

Reactions: Im this guy

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
This is why I love Azeron and have three of these things already. Always trying to make everything better and actually pays attention to customer issues and feedback. This is why the company is growing. Already had four of my gaming buddies buy Azeron Cyborgs too which they are all happy with.
Thank you for your support.

Reactions: RandomGuy