Recent content by mikea

1. M

Resolved scaling issues... Kinda

This is why I love Azeron and have three of these things already. Always trying to make everything better and actually pays attention to customer issues and feedback. This is why the company is growing. Already had four of my gaming buddies buy Azeron Cyborgs too which they are all happy with.
  2. M

Led Backlighting?

If there is anything I have ever learned from LED gaming items is that the more LED the worse the product gets... and more expensive. Though I like some LED in my actual PC case, most of what I have is quality over lighting effect.
  3. M

Resolved scaling issues... Kinda

The last patch did resolve the scaling issue.... Kinda. On my main monitor it's now a normal size and this is great. But when I move to my monitor that is set in portrait view the scaling is still very large. and can not be shrunk down on the screen . Its still so large it bleeds over into my...
  4. M

Small update to my thumb stick. Easy to do for more control.

I LOVE the Azeron grip tape. It works great and makes the Azeron so much more comfortable. I highly suggest getting at least the palm grip tape. it's soft and keeps my hand in better place. Having said that, I also have the finger tape but only used on 5 buttons as it is grippy on nails and...
  5. M

Minimum Windows Size way too large

Exact Same issue. Way to big. But would like to just start minimized so its out of the way and would like the dark mode back as well.
  6. M

Update is causing some buttons to seem to be pressed forever even after release.

I just want to update that this NEVER got resolved and I tried almost everything including making everything new and uninstalled and starting all fresh, past the point of being told by Azeron to just use old software. The experience was disappointing to say the least. :mad: I ended up just...
  7. M

Would like the option to open minimized.

I would like to be able to be opened minimized. The old software had the issue where when the program opened you had to select a profile to get the Azeron to work. Now the Azeron will start with the last profile used as long as its one of the two saved "Star" profiles. So I dont even need to...
  8. M

Update is causing some buttons to seem to be pressed forever even after release.

I have tried this. I reset all and reinstalled the firm ware. Same issue. Have tried the reset as well I have seen you post in another thread of a full hard reset by deleting the Azeron software and reinstalling the software and firm ware. That didnt work either. I still get the same situation...
  9. M

I played for a min and got the CTRL to stick on and then hit the button till it unstuck. closed game saved the log I attached the log file here but i dont see it showing. How can I get you the log file?
  10. M

I have done this and the manual reinstall seems to be working. I have only played for about 5 mins to test but have not seen the issue I was having before. THANKS!. If I see the issue return I'll let you know. UPDATE: This ended up not working after all . Seemed to work till I hit a bunch of...
  11. M

So I went from v23.2 to v1.1.1 and started playing League of Legends as always but all of a sudden it was as if my W key binding was just being pressed forever even after release. If I opened the game chat I would be just typing wwwwwwwwwwwww... infinitely. It would continue until I just started...