Using the Cyro on multiple PCs

Foranoda

Verified member
Nov 4, 2023
Heya,

due to the way my work-from-home setup is, well.. set up, I am using my personal PC and my work PC at the same desk. I have recently started using the Cyro, and just now got approval to also use the azeron software on the work-pc.

now, however, every time I am switching PCs, the Azeron software launches and wants to "update" and then calibrate. If I do it on one PC, it will, without fail, request the same procedure once I switch to the other one at the start and at the end of my shift, and if I don't, it locks me out of editing my profiles.

Is there any way to get around that? and no, getting a second cyro is out of the question.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Heya,

due to the way my work-from-home setup is, well.. set up, I am using my personal PC and my work PC at the same desk. I have recently started using the Cyro, and just now got approval to also use the azeron software on the work-pc.

now, however, every time I am switching PCs, the Azeron software launches and wants to "update" and then calibrate. If I do it on one PC, it will, without fail, request the same procedure once I switch to the other one at the start and at the end of my shift, and if I don't, it locks me out of editing my profiles.

Is there any way to get around that? and no, getting a second cyro is out of the question.
Check if softwares on both devices are the same version, if not then that`s the issue.
If you have an older software version, lets say on your PC and your at work. It will ask for an update (in reallity it will be a downgrade), but it will ask it to match the correct firmware for it.

Reactions: Foranoda

Foranoda

Verified member
Nov 4, 2023
Thanks, that seems to have done the trick. I didn't even realize that the version on my work-PC was higher than the one on my personal PC.

Reactions: Im this guy