update 1.5.2

ecu1pirates

Verified member
Jul 2, 2023
For some reason after I update it does not save the setting. it allows me to use however if I log off the program and log back on it has me redownload the update each time. Why is this happing.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
For some reason after I update it does not save the setting. it allows me to use however if I log off the program and log back on it has me redownload the update each time. Why is this happing.
What software version are you on.
Is it the firmware update it is asking every time you turn the software on ?
Please export the log file from the software / having trouble section and attach it here

patator

Apr 26, 2024
Bonjour
Je possède un azeron cyborg qui fonctionne correctement avec l'application "AZERON software V1.4.1".
J'ai essayé de mettre à jour mon azeron cyborg comme cela était demandé par l'application.
J'ai donc suivi les instructions pour installer l'application "AZERON software V1.5.2".
il n'y a pas eu d'incident.
au redémarrage de l'application; il m'a été demandé de mettre à jour le Firmware.
Lors de la mise à jour, j'ai eu un message d'échec (voir pièces jointes). j'ai réessayé plusieurs fois en suivant les instructions mais impossible de mettre à jour le firmware. J'ai même désinstallé l'application et réinstallé l'application, mais j'ai eu le meme résultat.
et si je ne souhaite pas faire la mise à jour du firmware, l'application se met en "read only mode".
Au final, j'ai dû réinstaller la version 1.4.1 pour que le azeron cyborg fonctionne de nouveau correctement.
Je joins à ce mail le log, ainsi que des captures d'écrans.
Merci d'avance pour votre retour sur ce problème
cordialement.

---------------- TRAD -----------
Hello
I have a cyborg azeron which works correctly with the "AZERON software V1.4.1" application.
I tried to update my azeron cyborg as requested by the application. so I followed the instructions to install the application "AZERON software V1.5.2". there was no incident. when restarting the application; I was asked to update the Firmware, during the update, I had a failure message (see attachments). I tried several times following the instructions but impossible to update the firmware. I even uninstalled the application and reinstalled it, but got the same result.
In the end, I had to reinstall version 1.4.1 for the azeron cyborg to work properly again.

Thank you in advance for your feedback on this problem

Attachments

• azeron-logs-20240426-06-01-55.log
    382 bytes · Views: 11
  • Capture d'écran 2024-04-26 182016.png
    Capture d'écran 2024-04-26 182016.png
    13.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Capture d'écran 2024-04-26 182126.png
    Capture d'écran 2024-04-26 182126.png
    43.4 KB · Views: 7

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Bonjour
Je possède un azeron cyborg qui fonctionne correctement avec l'application "AZERON software V1.4.1".
J'ai essayé de mettre à jour mon azeron cyborg comme cela était demandé par l'application.
J'ai donc suivi les instructions pour installer l'application "AZERON software V1.5.2".
il n'y a pas eu d'incident.
au redémarrage de l'application; il m'a été demandé de mettre à jour le Firmware.
Lors de la mise à jour, j'ai eu un message d'échec (voir pièces jointes). j'ai réessayé plusieurs fois en suivant les instructions mais impossible de mettre à jour le firmware. J'ai même désinstallé l'application et réinstallé l'application, mais j'ai eu le meme résultat.
et si je ne souhaite pas faire la mise à jour du firmware, l'application se met en "read only mode".
Au final, j'ai dû réinstaller la version 1.4.1 pour que le azeron cyborg fonctionne de nouveau correctement.
Je joins à ce mail le log, ainsi que des captures d'écrans.
Merci d'avance pour votre retour sur ce problème
cordialement.

---------------- TRAD -----------
Hello
I have a cyborg azeron which works correctly with the "AZERON software V1.4.1" application.
I tried to update my azeron cyborg as requested by the application. so I followed the instructions to install the application "AZERON software V1.5.2". there was no incident. when restarting the application; I was asked to update the Firmware, during the update, I had a failure message (see attachments). I tried several times following the instructions but impossible to update the firmware. I even uninstalled the application and reinstalled it, but got the same result.
In the end, I had to reinstall version 1.4.1 for the azeron cyborg to work properly again.

Thank you in advance for your feedback on this problem
Go through the attached guide, see if that fixes the problem.

Attachments

• Azeron_Failed_to_Update.pdf
    286.7 KB · Views: 17