Unresponsive Software

usernameplz

Nov 21, 2021
Can't get past this screen. Also my controller is not being detected.

Screenshot 2021-11-21 115511.png

Vic

Nov 23, 2021
I'm having the exact same issue. My laptop only has usb 3.0 ports and does not detect my azeron cyborg in the devices and printers section on the control panel. The keypad powers on but that's about it sadly.

Juliejayne

Nov 8, 2021
Also try each and every USB port on your PC. They are not always created equal. Ensure that you test without other deives attached if practical. It can be the order that Windows recognises devices that can cause issues.

Juliejayne

Nov 8, 2021
I have had similar issues, but restarting the PC normally works, otherwise swapping USB ports. I found that certain games would confuse, probably overload the Azeron software. This would then lead to certain profiles or parts of profiles not working. Generally physical resetting would clear the issues. If not then a clean reset of the Azeron.
Computers are funny things. Good Luck

Vic

Nov 23, 2021
Also try each and every USB port on your PC. They are not always created equal. Ensure that you test without other deives attached if practical. It can be the order that Windows recognises devices that can cause issues.
I tried all the ports, 3 different PCs, as well as restarting each one and still cannot get the control panel to detect it as a device. I can't really update or reset the firmware since all my usb ports just supply power to it, no data being transferred or received. So far all I have been able to do is get the profile lights to turn on.

Vic

Nov 23, 2021
Silly me, wasn't holding the reset button long enough for the pc to detect it. Working fine now, thanks for the help!

Juliejayne

Nov 8, 2021
Silly me, wasn't holding the reset button long enough for the pc to detect it. Working fine now, thanks for the help!
Great to hear. Reset buttons are a pain. But glad to hear that now you can enjoy your Azeron.