Thumbstick disabling every so often

S1tu810n

Mar 4, 2024
So, this issue is a bit strange. Sometimes while playing games, the thumbstick will simply not input. On the software screen, it shows the movement, but it will not input the presses into the game or the computer in general (tested with notes app). I have not been able to find a consistent cause for the issue, but closing the Azeron software and restarting it will always fix the issue. It generally does not happen any more than once an hour or so, often longer than that, but it causes a lot of frustration.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
So, this issue is a bit strange. Sometimes while playing games, the thumbstick will simply not input. On the software screen, it shows the movement, but it will not input the presses into the game or the computer in general (tested with notes app). I have not been able to find a consistent cause for the issue, but closing the Azeron software and restarting it will always fix the issue. It generally does not happen any more than once an hour or so, often longer than that, but it causes a lot of frustration.
When it happens next time, please go in the software / settings / having trouble and export the log file. Tick to include logs and save file and attach it.
Does it also happen on onboard profiles?

S1tu810n

Mar 4, 2024
When it happens next time, please go in the software / settings / having trouble and export the log file. Tick to include logs and save file and attach it.
Does it also happen on onboard profiles?
Will do! I have been needing to use the onboard profile for a bit due to a RAM issue I'm having (unrelated to this problem), and it has yet to happen using onboard profiles. I will wait until Saturday when I get my new RAM to try and get logs, as I imagine the memory issues would cause conflicts while trying to look at this problem.

Reactions: Im this guy