Thumb stick swap to Dpad

lanofthefree

Jun 9, 2023
I got this to test it against my Tartarus. I liked pretty much everything about it. The adjustability was great especially for my pinky and ring finger.
The only downside was the thumbstick ultimately led me back to my Tartarus.
It has essentially a dpad with thumbstick for the rocker. Its fast enough I can sacrifice dedicated WASD keys and feel almost as responsive. The travel to switch from forward to back or strafe directions is very small.
Would love to see a dpad option for thumbstick. It looks like you could swap it out fairly easy even on existing ones with a little know how if you guys sold the module.
Just a suggestion.

DanielP

Staff member
May 25, 2023
Hello,

Thank you for advice,
Unfortunately at them moment I can't confirm anything, but that's definitely somethin for the future and could be an option.

akiiko

Apr 15, 2023
I got this to test it against my Tartarus. I liked pretty much everything about it. The adjustability was great especially for my pinky and ring finger.
The only downside was the thumbstick ultimately led me back to my Tartarus.
It has essentially a dpad with thumbstick for the rocker. Its fast enough I can sacrifice dedicated WASD keys and feel almost as responsive. The travel to switch from forward to back or strafe directions is very small.
Would love to see a dpad option for thumbstick. It looks like you could swap it out fairly easy even on existing ones with a little know how if you guys sold the module.
Just a suggestion.
I support this 1000%, if you create this please take inspiration from razer tartarus, their directional pad is much more pleasant to use in this position, for the joystick the fact that the hand is open makes the range of motion difficult versus a conventional gamepad.