Thumb stick repair

rowan05961

Oct 20, 2022
Have experienced severe phantom input / stick drift with the thumb stick and have reset software and recalibrated the joystick multiple times and the issues continues even with extreme deadzones. I'm trying to take the thumb stick apart and see if there's lose wiring housing etc. The 5 way directional stick is preventing me removing the housing and everything I can see online is about replacing the module not the housing is there anything I can do or do I need to contact support for repair/replacement?

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Have experienced severe phantom input / stick drift with the thumb stick and have reset software and recalibrated the joystick multiple times and the issues continues even with extreme deadzones. I'm trying to take the thumb stick apart and see if there's lose wiring housing etc. The 5 way directional stick is preventing me removing the housing and everything I can see online is about replacing the module not the housing is there anything I can do or do I need to contact support for repair/replacement?
You can pull off the 5way cap to open the housing.
Do you have a video showing the drift?