Thumb clicky key..

Darlene

Jul 17, 2023
I can not find this key on the software. I can click all the other keys and they light up. I click on the thumb one and it makes the sound but the software layout doesn't show it. Also, where and what are the key 21 and 22 for (the two boxes below the keyboard joy stick) ? Can't figure out how to program them anywhere.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
I can not find this key on the software. I can click all the other keys and they light up. I click on the thumb one and it makes the sound but the software layout doesn't show it. Also, where and what are the key 21 and 22 for (the two boxes below the keyboard joy stick) ? Can't figure out how to program them anywhere.
1689662890864.png

Hover over the info button and press to enable the overlay tooltip examples.

As you can see the #23 responds for the thumbstick click. The key #22 is the 5way switch click.
There is no #21 button.

If the button doesn't light up on the press, you might have to re-sit the wire in the board.
Unscrew the palm rest then see what board you have inside and click on the appropriate circuit diagram.
Locate the pin, unscrew it, remove the wire and then reinsert it. Make sure no insulation cable is caught and then tighten the pin again. And test if the button lights up on press
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...wUEd83HLnrzD6jn3QIbucUIO4/edit#gid=1309746293