Software Option

J.Diego

Verified member
Nov 28, 2023
We have installed the Azeron software on my son's laptop. We would like to configure his left handed Cyro to act like an X-Box controller. According to the manual this can be done by using the X-Input? We cannot find X-input anywhere when we open the software and the Software Option will not turn on for us. Is there a more in depth tutorial on this, are we doing something wrong, is our software not working properly?

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
We have installed the Azeron software on my son's laptop. We would like to configure his left handed Cyro to act like an X-Box controller. According to the manual this can be done by using the X-Input? We cannot find X-input anywhere when we open the software and the Software Option will not turn on for us. Is there a more in depth tutorial on this, are we doing something wrong, is our software not working properly?
See the full software guide -

What game do you want to use it for and what doesn't work as you want it ?

Most of the time people configure all the buttons to keyboard prompts and the thumbstick to Xbox mode, if the game supports it. If the game doesn't support it, then also the thumbstick is set to keyboard mode.

J.Diego

Verified member
Nov 28, 2023
After further reaearch, we don't think this will work as he is using it with a PS5. Can you tell me different? Also, can you tell me that if we hard reset his Cyro, will the original pre-programmed profiles that came on-board be reinstalled? He accidentally deleted one and now we can't get the joystick to operate as it was. He used to be able to move directionally with the joystick and then press down on the joytick to sprint. Now we cannot find a function that allows him to sprint when he presses the joystick down.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Also, he wants to use it for Fortnite.
For PS5, everything has to be set to keyboard mode including the thumbstick.
If you use the restrictor ring then check out the guide -
If you use it without the restrictor ring, then you`ll need to calibrate the thumbstick.

If you reset the profile, then you`ll need to rebind it in the Azeron software.