RGB LED Backlighting on the buttons

DawnTreader

Feb 18, 2022
I have a Razer Tartarus Pro and was thinking it would be awesome if this device had the ability to color code the buttons with lighting. I would be mostly using this thing in the dark for Elite Dangerous and the back lighting would help immensely. I was thinking about getting 2 of these one left, one right in place of keyboard and mouse for gaming. It would probably not work well though as 2 mouses don't control different things. Does the software support 2 Azeron devices (or more) at once?

It would be awesome if you could map movement of one controller to joystick like axis's. Have the right control Yaw and Pitch, the left control Roll and forward and back. The analog stick on one could control the up and down. That's 6 DOF. And you still have a stick and buttons galore left over for other things.

Last edited:

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
I have a Razer Tartarus Pro and was thinking it would be awesome if this device had the ability to color code the buttons with lighting. I would be mostly using this thing in the dark for Elite Dangerous and the back lighting would help immensely. I was thinking about getting 2 of these one left, one right in place of keyboard and mouse for gaming. It would probably not work well though as 2 mouses don't control different things. Does the software support 2 Azeron devices (or more) at once?

It would be awesome if you could map movement of one controller to joystick like axis's. Have the right control Yaw and Pitch, the left control Roll and forward and back. The analog stick on one could control the up and down. That's 6 DOF. And you still have a stick and buttons galore left over for other things.
You will have to disable the mouse function on one of them. One of them will have to be run on the onboard profiles and the other one would be able to be used in software profiles.