Questions

Keebler

Verified member
Mar 16, 2024
I am debating on getting a cyborg or cyro. I have never used a device like these before. Which would he the better one to go with? Currently playing Worl of Warcraft but I also play games like batman arkham knight, remnant 2 and starfield. If Cyro is the way to go using a tape measure my hand measures just over 8" circumference. Should I go with the small version?

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
I am debating on getting a cyborg or cyro. I have never used a device like these before. Which would he the better one to go with? Currently playing Worl of Warcraft but I also play games like batman arkham knight, remnant 2 and starfield. If Cyro is the way to go using a tape measure my hand measures just over 8" circumference. Should I go with the small version?
I`d recommend Cyborg over the Cyro.
It adjusts to your hand, the buttons are at the finger tips, so you got access to plenty of buttons without moving the wrist.

Reactions: Keebler

Keebler

Verified member
Mar 16, 2024
It adjusts to your hand, the buttons are at the finger tips, so you got access to plenty of buttons without moving the wrist.
Playing games like starfield and remnant 2 I have melee and reload on 2 buttons on the side of the mouse. Is there enough keys I can move those buttons to the cyborg and still have enough for everything else? Main reason for looking at the cyro is my right thumb is bothering me and I dont see it getting better anytime soon.

Keebler

Verified member
Mar 16, 2024
Sorry for another reply. I am a truck driver. I carry everything in a backpack for my laptop and gear. How sturdy is the azeron cyborg? Will it hold up to being transported constantly? Dont want to spend money on it if it wont last. I know they are good for desktops just not sure about being portable

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Playing games like starfield and remnant 2 I have melee and reload on 2 buttons on the side of the mouse. Is there enough keys I can move those buttons to the cyborg and still have enough for everything else? Main reason for looking at the cyro is my right thumb is bothering me and I dont see it getting better anytime soon.
There are good 14-18 keys you can use in combat (accesible without removing the hand from cradle), add ctrl, shift, alt and tripple the amount of keys, I pressume that should be enough for neary anything.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Sorry for another reply. I am a truck driver. I carry everything in a backpack for my laptop and gear. How sturdy is the azeron cyborg? Will it hold up to being transported constantly? Dont want to spend money on it if it wont last. I know they are good for desktops just not sure about being portable
I`d recommend a compact version for traveling and the case to put Azeron in.
I spoken with few truck drivers before and they reported no issues. Was specifically interested about screws tightening or releasing with the vibrations in the truck, but they said no issues with that at all.

Keebler

Verified member
Mar 16, 2024
I`d recommend a compact version for traveling and the case to put Azeron in.
I spoken with few truck drivers before and they reported no issues. Was specifically interested about screws tightening or releasing with the vibrations in the truck, but they said no issues with that at all.
Is there a case made specifically for the compact? I dont see one in the store

Ayeager77

Verified member
Mar 20, 2024
Is there a case made specifically for the compact? I dont see one in the store
My anecdotal input that may help.

I play WoW and have been using my Cyborg for about 2 months. I had a Razer Tartarus and a Logitech mouse that had 6 thumb buttons plus 2 DPI buttons near the left click and I relied heavily on them for Ctrl/Alt/Shift keys and macros and Reload/Interact for shooters. I never would have imagined getting away from that setup since I've been using it for 6+ years. Now that the mouse is discontinued, I've swapped to one with less buttons and the Cyborg does most of the heavy lifting in that department and is working out immensely better than the Tartarus. It will require a muscle memory reset, if moving from a keyboard or Tartarus due to the new method of clicking. The only way to adapt is full immersion and it will piss you off initially, but it is worth the effort. It took me about a week to truly feel comfortable, and even now (months later) I still find myself reaching for old key binds that don't exist on my Cyborg on occasion.

One of our guild members is a trucker and he has recently swapped to one as well. He ended up getting a generic hard shell camera case off of amazon that had customizable foam padding that could be pulled/cut to size. I don't know if I can link here, but if you go to Amazon and look up "Caseling Store" and then scroll down a little to the "Protective Hard Case With Customizable Foam. 11 Inch Lightweight Hard Shell Case for Electronics, Cameras, Tablets, Phone & More – 11 x 9 x 5.5 Inches" listing, he said that is what he is using and it works fine.

I hope this helps.

Keebler

Verified member
Mar 16, 2024
My anecdotal input that may help.

I play WoW and have been using my Cyborg for about 2 months. I had a Razer Tartarus and a Logitech mouse that had 6 thumb buttons plus 2 DPI buttons near the left click and I relied heavily on them for Ctrl/Alt/Shift keys and macros and Reload/Interact for shooters. I never would have imagined getting away from that setup since I've been using it for 6+ years. Now that the mouse is discontinued, I've swapped to one with less buttons and the Cyborg does most of the heavy lifting in that department and is working out immensely better than the Tartarus. It will require a muscle memory reset, if moving from a keyboard or Tartarus due to the new method of clicking. The only way to adapt is full immersion and it will piss you off initially, but it is worth the effort. It took me about a week to truly feel comfortable, and even now (months later) I still find myself reaching for old key binds that don't exist on my Cyborg on occasion.

One of our guild members is a trucker and he has recently swapped to one as well. He ended up getting a generic hard shell camera case off of amazon that had customizable foam padding that could be pulled/cut to size. I don't know if I can link here, but if you go to Amazon and look up "Caseling Store" and then scroll down a little to the "Protective Hard Case With Customizable Foam. 11 Inch Lightweight Hard Shell Case for Electronics, Cameras, Tablets, Phone & More – 11 x 9 x 5.5 Inches" listing, he said that is what he is using and it works fine.

I hope this helps.
On shooters have you gotten away from the side buttons on the mouse and all you use is the left and right mouse buttons and cyborg?

Ayeager77

Verified member
Mar 20, 2024
On shooters have you gotten away from the side buttons on the mouse and all you use is the left and right mouse buttons and cyborg?
Apologies for not replying sooner. I still use a mouse with thumb buttons. They are simply too valuable to not use. Especially if you like to DPI shift for precision shots.

Reactions: Keebler