Qucik question about the handsize

deBaffert

Nov 9, 2023
Hi,

I have a quick question about the handsize.
I measured my hand, and it's around 20cm, so just over the limit for the medium handsize. If I am using the curved Palmrest, will the 20cm handsize not be too short to reach all the buttons properly on the Azeron Cyborg-Compact. I always used teh Razer Tartarus, which was brilliant, but after it broke and I bought myself the new Tartarus V2 I just get the impression, that I have tiny hands. You literally need fingers like E.T. to reach the top row, without moving your hand of the palmrest, which I don't like to do.

Thanks for the tips and help,
regards,
deBaffert

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Hi,

I have a quick question about the handsize.
I measured my hand, and it's around 20cm, so just over the limit for the medium handsize. If I am using the curved Palmrest, will the 20cm handsize not be too short to reach all the buttons properly on the Azeron Cyborg-Compact. I always used teh Razer Tartarus, which was brilliant, but after it broke and I bought myself the new Tartarus V2 I just get the impression, that I have tiny hands. You literally need fingers like E.T. to reach the top row, without moving your hand of the palmrest, which I don't like to do.

Thanks for the tips and help,
regards,
deBaffert
20 cm would suit the best with the large.
It shouldn't be too short if adjusted correctly.

Reactions: deBaffert