Print button on profile page

scubamom

Dec 30, 2022
Personally, I think it would be fabulous if there was a print button on the profile page that would allow you to print out a copy of your profile with a white background, black lettering and the current date. When I am first creating a profile for a game, it takes several versions before I get it right and it would be great to have a current copy for each game I play. Pleas give my your feedback on this.
Best
Saiorse

Reactions: Im this guy

iTsMike78

Sep 19, 2023
Me too I would like to have this feature added having a printed layout of our keybinds will help remember different games keybinds.
I'm always Alt-Tab out of games to see what keybids I have.

MacGyver

Jan 8, 2024
Personally, I think it would be fabulous if there was a print button on the profile page that would allow you to print out a copy of your profile with a white background, black lettering and the current date. When I am first creating a profile for a game, it takes several versions before I get it right and it would be great to have a current copy for each game I play. Pleas give my your feedback on this.
Best
Saiorse
IDK if these will help. I made theses in paint when I first got my cyborg cause some games are annoying to set up properly. They can be opened and edited in paint or printed and written on. Hope this helps. What I do is edit it in paint once I know the layout and save it under the actions name not the key itself. Then I open it on my second monitor under images and reference it when learning a new game or getting back into a game.

Attachments

• Azeron Full Key Blank (Printable).png
    Azeron Full Key Blank (Printable).png
    10.8 KB · Views: 29
  • Azeron Key Blank (Printable).png
    Azeron Key Blank (Printable).png
    10.5 KB · Views: 34

Imp_Initiative

Mar 23, 2024
I created a simple web page for printing exported profiles and set it up on GitHub Pages. It reads whatever you set the custom label for the button. So if you're not setting custom labels they'll all be blank. You can paste the text (JSON) from the file, drag and drop the file on the upload image, or click the button to use file browser. It works with the version of Azeron software I have which I'm assuming is the newest since I got mine less than a week ago. My site is https://bmcelroy19827.github.io/Azeron_Keybinding_Reminder/

1711199576249.png