Payment option

yagami351

Dec 5, 2023
Hello, I'm interested in purchasing one of your keypads, but I'm currently unable to afford the full amount. I'm wondering if you offer payment plans, such as splitting the cost into 3 or 4 installments through PayPal or a similar service. This would be fantastic, as I've been following you for a long time but my family obligations prevent me from making a one-time purchase. Naturally, I understand that I would receive the keypad only after the full payment is made to Azeron. I hope you can understand my situation. Best regards

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Hello, I'm interested in purchasing one of your keypads, but I'm currently unable to afford the full amount. I'm wondering if you offer payment plans, such as splitting the cost into 3 or 4 installments through PayPal or a similar service. This would be fantastic, as I've been following you for a long time but my family obligations prevent me from making a one-time purchase. Naturally, I understand that I would receive the keypad only after the full payment is made to Azeron. I hope you can understand my situation. Best regards
You can give it a go on creating an order and once you get to the payment options, see if it offers you split payment. If it does, then you`ll be able to pay in split payments.