Where/how can I buy it
How much does it cost?
The price of the keypad starts at 150 EUR and depends on your customization wishes. You can customize your keypad here. You can choose any color layout. You can customize everything except the rings around LEDs and screws.
If you order from a country that does not use euro as its currency, you will be charged in your local currency at the current exchange rate. You can use Xe or any other live currency converter to check the cost in your currency.
How does each of the color options impact my Azeron?
Custom keypad: you can choose any color layout from the colors available. The only parts that are black and not changeable are rings around LEDs and screws. Everything else is customizable.
Presets: We have already made some color combinations that you can choose from - Red Bullet, Champ, Freezing mint, Goblin, GT, 675LT, Candy Store, Glowing Ghost, etc.
You can make your imagination run wild in our keypad customizer and find what suits you best. If you have any additional questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keys and accents
- 1 color + 0,00 €
- 2 colors + 10,00 €
- 3 colors + 15,00 €
- 4+ colors + 20,00 €
- All black + 0,00 €
- 1 non-black color + 25,00 €
- 2 non-black colors + 35,00 €
- 3 non-black colors + 40,00 €
- 1 color + 0,00 €
- 2+ colors + 2,00 €
- + 15,00 €
All prices are shown in euros, if you are ordering from a country that does not use euro as their currency, you will be charged in your local currency at the exchange rate that is current at the time of the purchase. You can use Xe or any other live currency converter to check the cost in your currency.
What payment methods do you accept?
Our PayPal profile is "azeronstore". Do not send us money directly. Please purchase using the store instead.
Do you offer any discounts?
Follow up our newsletter - once in a while, we offer refurbished keypads for a special price.
Do you ship to my country?
- FedEx International Economy®: European Union (estimated delivery time 3-5 working days), Rest of the World (estimated delivery time 4-9 working days). Price is calculated on the checkout page after you enter your country and postal code;
- FedEx International Priority®: European Union (estimated delivery time 1-3 working days), Rest of the World (estimated delivery time 2-6 working days). Price is calculated on the checkout page after you enter your country and postal code.
We do not cover customs and duty fees - these must be covered by the customer. Except for India and Brazil, where the customs and duties fees are covered by the client during checkout.
Attention: We do not deliver to PO Boxes and USA armed force/naval bases at this time.
No shipping method available during checkout?
- incorrect zip code – double check that it is correct and that there are no leading or trailing spaces in the zip code;
- country, region/state, and zip code mismatch – double-check that all are correct and match your region;
- incorrect city – double check that there are no typos and no special characters like “ ‘ ” or “ ` ”;
- services not available for cart content – due to some limitations there are times when we can’t ship with FedEx Priority and if your country supports only FedEx Priority deliveries, it will show that there are no shipping methods available. Try leaving just the Keypad in the cart and see if shipping methods are shown;
- FedEx might not ship to your zip code – you should contact us with a full address and we can find out from FedEx what is the closest delivery point and get back to you;
- check for leading and trailing spaces in all fields;
- if you are trying to place an order from your mobile phone and it doesn’t work, please try to do that from a PC.
My keypad arrived damaged. What should I do?
What is the production time?
Why is it so expensive?