Optical and hall sensing switches.

Valarius

Feb 1, 2024
Hi, brought my Azeron and totally loving it. Was thinking of getting another one. May i know if there is any plan to move to optical and hall sensing switches any time soon as this will determine if i will buy more Azeron controllers. Thanks.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Hi, brought my Azeron and totally loving it. Was thinking of getting another one. May i know if there is any plan to move to optical and hall sensing switches any time soon as this will determine if i will buy more Azeron controllers. Thanks.
hall joysticks are being tested.
currently the plan is to stay with mechanical switches.

Reactions: easierTarget

Valarius

Feb 1, 2024
May I suggest that Azeron uses the feature from Asus mouse whereby switches can be replace easily without the need to know how to solder. Otherwise, migrating to optical and hall sensing switches would be a sure win with customers. It would be great if these can be implemented soon. Thanks.

Reactions: Im this guy

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
May I suggest that Azeron uses the feature from Asus mouse whereby switches can be replace easily without the need to know how to solder. Otherwise, migrating to optical and hall sensing switches would be a sure win with customers. It would be great if these can be implemented soon. Thanks.
That would add to the price