One button activates two keys.

Goose

Nov 9, 2023
Hello - Currently having a issue with a newly installed cyborg. While mapping keys I realized two of my buttons on my Cyborg will activate two actions at the same time. For example. When I click the button tied to macro # 15 it will also activate macro # 10. I've tested in notepad and with a single click with either macro 10 or 15 I will get =0 as a return. I've went into the settings and checked both type 1 and 2 along with a 10ms delay and still have the issue. Both Marco 10 and 15 will output the same "=0" Apologize for the bad pic had to take it from my phone while using the cyborg to display the issue. Thanks!
1699571029552.png

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Hello - Currently having a issue with a newly installed cyborg. While mapping keys I realized two of my buttons on my Cyborg will activate two actions at the same time. For example. When I click the button tied to macro # 15 it will also activate macro # 10. I've tested in notepad and with a single click with either macro 10 or 15 I will get =0 as a return. I've went into the settings and checked both type 1 and 2 along with a 10ms delay and still have the issue. Both Marco 10 and 15 will output the same "=0" Apologize for the bad pic had to take it from my phone while using the cyborg to display the issue. Thanks!
View attachment 3271
Strange that the issue occurs on two separate towers.
But what you can try is -
Unplug usb, unscrew the palm rest, then two screws that hold the board down.
Lift the board up and insert the usb and test.

If the issue dissapears it was most likely caused by a pin pinching the wire underneath. Rearrange the wires and reassemble.

Goose

Nov 9, 2023
Appreciate your help! That was exactly the issue. Took the board out of the cyborg and tested. Seems like everything is working correctly now. I will make sure no wires are touching.

Thanks again for you help!

Reactions: Im this guy