Onboard profile switching buttons do not work

KPTSL

Nov 6, 2022
My environment:.
Cyborg
Software Version: 1.0.3
Firmware Version: 70

I changed from Software Version 0.23.2 to the above version on November 6.
Then, when I try to switch profiles using Cyborg's Profile Switch, Cyborg is no longer recognized.
When I unplug and plug the USB cable, it is recognized again, but when I press Profile Switch, it is not recognized again.
(Both LED lights stay on and nothing works when I press the button after that.)
The problem does not seem to occur as long as I do not touch the Profile Switch.

Please tell me if this is a problem specific to my Cyborg or if it is a software or firmware issue.

SilverFoxyFoxx

Nov 5, 2022
My roommate has this same problem (mine still won’t work) but he had to turn off his OnBoard Profiles and use the Software profiles. It’s the only way his Azeron will work in game as well.

Reactions: KPTSL

KPTSL

Nov 6, 2022
My roommate has this same problem (mine still won’t work) but he had to turn off his OnBoard Profiles and use the Software profiles. It’s the only way his Azeron will work in game as well.
Thx for response.
It is good to know that others besides me are experiencing similar symptoms.

I also avoid this problem by using Software Profile instead of Onboard Profile.
However, I still think it is annoying compared to the fact that I was able to switch profiles only with Profile Switch.
It's a shame, because the Azeron Keypad is great.
Your Keypad doesn't seem to work the way you want it to, but I hope it works the way you want it to.
Thanks.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
My environment:.
Cyborg
Software Version: 1.0.3
Firmware Version: 70

I changed from Software Version 0.23.2 to the above version on November 6.
Then, when I try to switch profiles using Cyborg's Profile Switch, Cyborg is no longer recognized.
When I unplug and plug the USB cable, it is recognized again, but when I press Profile Switch, it is not recognized again.
(Both LED lights stay on and nothing works when I press the button after that.)
The problem does not seem to occur as long as I do not touch the Profile Switch.

Please tell me if this is a problem specific to my Cyborg or if it is a software or firmware issue.
Please attach the log file from the Azeron software so we can investigate the issue.

KPTSL

Nov 6, 2022
Thanks for response.
The log is attached.

I found another log about how to do a clean reset guide, so I will try that as well.

KPTSL

Nov 6, 2022
After following the Clean Reset guide and reconfiguring, the Onboard Profile can now be switched by Profile Switch.
I apologize for the trouble.
The cause of my problem may be that the Profile Switch was not pushed to the back when I updated the firmware or software.

Now I can use Cyborg again comfortably.
Thank you for the great device and support.

KPTSL

Nov 6, 2022
Thanks for response.
The log is attached.

I found another log about how to do a clean reset guide, so I will try that as well.
Perhaps I am attaching the log again as it seems that it is not attached.

I see that you cannot attach a log with a ".log" extension.
I will attach it with ".txt" extension.
Please delete the file if it is unexpectedly attached.

Attachments

• azeron-logs-20221107-09-41-18.txt
    917.6 KB · Views: 76

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
After following the Clean Reset guide and reconfiguring, the Onboard Profile can now be switched by Profile Switch.
I apologize for the trouble.
The cause of my problem may be that the Profile Switch was not pushed to the back when I updated the firmware or software.

Now I can use Cyborg again comfortably.
Thank you for the great device and support.
I think it was the wrong firmware installed previously and that was the cause. Thank you for the log