No place to review!

Kracken

May 8, 2024
I'll preface with saying i ordered my Azeron Cyborg a few weeks ago but I having been using left handing gaming pads since i was a teenager (36 now). I started with a Microsoft Sidewinder Strategic Commander, went to the Belkin N52te, then to two different Razer Tartarus. I'm now in love with the Cyborg and will never look back. It is the type of controller I've always wanted but didn't know that until i saw the design on a website. It's crazy and brilliant. I showed a coworker your webpage and he literally laughed at the site of the controller. It was quite satisfying when I let him try it and after a couple of minutes it 'clicked' as to why this thing is so cool.

My request/recommendation is to build some sort of review platform of your own (or if one exists display it more). On your website i see amazon reviews. When i went there to review the device, Amazon stated there was 'unusual activity' around the item and i couldn't review it unless i purchased it from Amazon. I bought mine from your website so i couldn't review it.

I don't want to sound over zealous about this device, but i would like to share my thoughts on why this thing is worth the cost and time investment. I can understand how the Azeron Cyborg often doesn't get a fair review because people don't know exactly what they are getting into, but the product itself and quality is supberb! It is understanding the device what people need and genuine reviews can help.

Last note for fun... I don't know how people argue keyboards are the best interface for games. Keyboards were conceieved in the late 1800s for typing and are arguably mediocre at that. We just use them because they are a standard not an ideal.

Reactions: Im this guy

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
At the moment, socials might be the best place to leave a review, but yeah, we could do with a review platform