New Cyborg compact key distance

Sizzlelips

Oct 20, 2022
Is the New Cyborg compact the same key distance as the original compact version 20mm or is it 25mm like the Cyborg? I have Very small hands but I like the newer model better with the shorter towers, extra adjustability & more keys. However, I'm worried I may not be able to reach the keys with the new Cyborg compact.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Is the New Cyborg compact the same key distance as the original compact version 20mm or is it 25mm like the Cyborg? I have Very small hands but I like the newer model better with the shorter towers, extra adjustability & more keys. However, I'm worried I may not be able to reach the keys with the new Cyborg compact.
Same distance as on Cyborgs

Reactions: Sizzlelips

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Since there is more adjustability and you can tilt the tower towards you, I`m pretty sure you don't have to worry about it and it will fit.

Reactions: Sizzlelips