New Azeron Cyborg Compact Key Sticking & Software Crash Upon Exporting Profiles

Papagom

Nov 17, 2023
I just got my Azeron Cyborg Compact 2 days ago. It's comfortable and very customizable but the keys stick, way too much. I am having a lot of key sticking particularly with 1,5,9,14

I use it for work so I mapped ctrl, shift, alt, Mouse R in the same order as how I wrote the keys above and I have the four keys sticking every 15 seconds...

I tried to reinstall firmware and wanted to export the profiles first, only to find out that every time I hit export profiles the software just freezes and crashes.

Would love some help on this as soon as possible, thanks!

flapjacks

Nov 18, 2023
I received my Cyborg about a month ago and I just started having the same issue. I'm experiencing it on switch #13. Upon re-reading your post, I should clarify that my issue is a physical issue with the key sticking, not software.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
I just got my Azeron Cyborg Compact 2 days ago. It's comfortable and very customizable but the keys stick, way too much. I am having a lot of key sticking particularly with 1,5,9,14

I use it for work so I mapped ctrl, shift, alt, Mouse R in the same order as how I wrote the keys above and I have the four keys sticking every 15 seconds...

I tried to reinstall firmware and wanted to export the profiles first, only to find out that every time I hit export profiles the software just freezes and crashes.

Would love some help on this as soon as possible, thanks!
Sounds like something is not right with the profiles.
Reset the device in the settings tab first.
If it happens after importing the profiles, try exporting (creating a new file) and then importing the new profile file. See if that fixes the issue.

If it doesn't, you can delete the app along with appdata -
Then do the same procedure export / import the new file

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
I received my Cyborg about a month ago and I just started having the same issue. I'm experiencing it on switch #13. Upon re-reading your post, I should clarify that my issue is a physical issue with the key sticking, not software.
Have you tried releasing the screw for the button that sticks ?
Get the button stuck, then slowly release the screw that holds it and acts as a hinge with the screwdriver till the button jump back to released position.