Need suggest for keybinds

Kaimxra

May 10, 2022
Im very new to the Azeron. I have the compact and am struggling with indecisiveness regarding keybinds for the main game I'm playing, The Division 2. Yes. People still play it. Lol. Anyhow, it was already a rather clunky game to play with a typical keyboard but I'm really struggling to choose where to assign my binds. Does anyone out there have keybinds that worked well for them for this game? If not, perhaps you could offer me a suggestion. Whatever key I assign for sprint must be held 99% of the time while in movement.Sprint, Skill 1, reload, take cover, heal, skill 2, zoom are the most frequent actions required in that order in addition to menu and map. Movement is extremely important in the pvp part of this game so an off key press could cost the fight. I know that ultimately it boils down to individual preference but if anyone could give me lead in the right direction based on their experience I would greatly appreciate the help.

Reactions: NewboldOne and Xero

Veristar

Jul 29, 2022
I realize this is probably super late, and you probably already have your own keybinds, but here's what i would do as a start. i've never played division 2 so i'm not sure exactly the buttons, but this felt good to me just typing in the general feeling.
1659106744338.png