my sugestions

Ender

Verified member
Mar 26, 2022
I own a classic right hand and here is few thinbgs that i would love to see improved !

1) toogle switch :

many times, my cyborg mouve on my table because i dont have hard fix it, and many times, the toogle button hit my keyboard :/
its not a button we use often, so i would sugest to put it on the other side, even if we dont see it, no risk to accidentaly change layout mid game

2) screwdiver

there is a lot of space under the palm rest. have a little hole somewhere to insert the screwdiver would be great ! hidden, but always accessible
right now, i insert it between 2 cables...

3) the palm rest
not natural english speacker, sorry for the lack of vocabulary for this part ^^
i only have the curved palmrest, but there is one major issue for me. the edge of the plastic under my thumb often press on my "meat"
i think that if the plastic was lesse sharp in this edge, and that the edge is more "down", without contact to the hand, so all contact on our skin is curved, it would bring a lot more confort, at least for my hand ^^

4) more difficult, but if the palm reste could be adjustable with some sort of pivot, so the top could be bed down and the rear go upper, it would allow my wirst to be less bendt, more in line. i havc see there is some optionnal aditionnal height in cyborg that i dont have in the classic, perhaps it would be enought, but it was kind of a disapointment when i first used it, even considered to add some kind of sponge under my palm. the top is great, the bottom to low for me.

keep up the great work ! this device is certainly the best purchase i have made, you should really concider to make an Azeron mouse too !!!! would love to change my old leftehanded naga to something better ! leffties need more love and razer is just tooo cheap quality in my opinion, but there is not a single device with enought button for lefties beside the lefthand naga :/

Reactions: TWisTeD

TWisTeD

Verified member
May 10, 2022
I own a classic right hand and here is few thinbgs that i would love to see improved !

1) toogle switch :

many times, my cyborg mouve on my table because i dont have hard fix it, and many times, the toogle button hit my keyboard :/
its not a button we use often, so i would sugest to put it on the other side, even if we dont see it, no risk to accidentaly change layout mid game

2) screwdiver

there is a lot of space under the palm rest. have a little hole somewhere to insert the screwdiver would be great ! hidden, but always accessible
right now, i insert it between 2 cables...

3) the palm rest
not natural english speacker, sorry for the lack of vocabulary for this part ^^
i only have the curved palmrest, but there is one major issue for me. the edge of the plastic under my thumb often press on my "meat"
i think that if the plastic was lesse sharp in this edge, and that the edge is more "down", without contact to the hand, so all contact on our skin is curved, it would bring a lot more confort, at least for my hand ^^

4) more difficult, but if the palm reste could be adjustable with some sort of pivot, so the top could be bed down and the rear go upper, it would allow my wirst to be less bendt, more in line. i havc see there is some optionnal aditionnal height in cyborg that i dont have in the classic, perhaps it would be enought, but it was kind of a disapointment when i first used it, even considered to add some kind of sponge under my palm. the top is great, the bottom to low for me.

keep up the great work ! this device is certainly the best purchase i have made, you should really concider to make an Azeron mouse too !!!! would love to change my old leftehanded naga to something better ! leffties need more love and razer is just tooo cheap quality in my opinion, but there is not a single device with enought button for lefties beside the lefthand naga :/
I can't speak to the rest of your suggestions but Azeron IS working on a mouse currently called #conceptCheddar, I believe there will be a left-handed version when they finally release it.