More news about #conceptCheddar🧀 (VIDEO)

Savva

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 8, 2021
www.azeron.eu
📢 Azeron continues to grow & steps into a new gaming niche by developing a new product for one-handed gaming!!

Introducing an easily adjustable one-handed controller - #conceptCheddar 🧀, incorporating core features of a keypad and a mouse. The device allows you to control the cursor, access numerous buttons, the analog thumbstick, and the scroll wheel with just one hand.

✅ It features 22 keys, a scroll wheel, an analog thumbstick equipped with a removable metal restrictor ring and a USB-C port.
✅ Adjust the #conceptCheddar parts’ position and the angle of the thumbstick for the effortless reach and seamless one-handed gameplay.
✅ It comes with grip tapes and a removable strap to ensure a perfect grip.

Welcome to #onehandedgaming!

Keep an eye out for more news about #conceptCheddar!

1to1.png

gerasime

Verified member
Mar 3, 2022
My BF saw this and geeked out. He wants it so bad. "It's everything I've been looking for and more!" I hope it's released soon.

Reactions: Savva

sirsheepings

Mar 18, 2022
I know it says its all about a one-handed experience but would this be possible to use it the same way your other products are used?

megan11275

Verified member
Mar 25, 2022
I so want one of these!!

Silly question: Will it be possible to have this new toy under my left hand, and a Cyborg under my right? I think this might be similar to what sirsheepings was asking, but I cannot tell from the answer if I will be able to use mouse and controller at the same time.

Adambomb13

Jan 14, 2022
When can I pre-order this?, I literally just received my Cyborg yesterday, but I really want this instead

BlackCherryJelo

Mar 31, 2022
I have one of each of the Azerons right now. Looks like I will be getting another one soon. I would like to see a scroll wheel on the cyborg at the pointer finger. Where the side push button is.... I installed one on my small Azeron. I ended up removing it after I got the Cyborg.

GStevenson

Apr 13, 2022
Just spoke to your support team and they directed me to this! This looks awesome. Exactly the kind of thing I'm after for my set up.

Reactions: Im this guy

Tovrin

Apr 14, 2022
Nice. Only just ordered a Cyborg, so I doubt I'd be in the market now, but this would have been a worthy replacement for my current keypad.