Mouse cutting out on Azeron Cyro

Foranoda

Verified member
Nov 4, 2023
It's starting to get very frequent (almost daily) that the mouse-part of the Cyro simply stops working, as in: it won't move the mouse-pointer anymore, until I unplug and re-plug the device. this is happening on both PCs I'm using, and I'm using the cable that came with the Cyro. Any tipps?
Software version 1.4.1
Firmware Version 89b

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
It's starting to get very frequent (almost daily) that the mouse-part of the Cyro simply stops working, as in: it won't move the mouse-pointer anymore, until I unplug and re-plug the device. this is happening on both PCs I'm using, and I'm using the cable that came with the Cyro. Any tipps?
Software version 1.4.1
Firmware Version 89b
Please export the log file from settings tab / having trouble. Make sure the device is connected and thick to include logs before save.

You can try resetting the device in the settings tab.

Does the issue occur on onboard or software, or both profile types?

Foranoda

Verified member
Nov 4, 2023
It just happened again, pulled the logs immediately after reconnecting the cyro.
I'm currently only using the software-profiles, as on board-profiles don't allow makro-usage the way I need.
will try resetting the device.

Attachments

• azeron-logs-20240112-06-45-42.log
    1.1 MB · Views: 37

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
It just happened again, pulled the logs immediately after reconnecting the cyro.
I'm currently only using the software-profiles, as on board-profiles don't allow makro-usage the way I need.
will try resetting the device.
Looks all good with the logs.

Might have an issue with the board or grounding.
Email us on info@azeron.eu, link the forum link and state your order nr