Looking for diablo 4 keybinds

Khaeos

Jun 12, 2023
Has anyone played diablo 4 with the cyborg yet I'm slowly binding keys but anyhelp would be appreciated.

Sollieg

Jun 13, 2023
my character seems to be stuck walking really dont want to have to use the mouse for movement if i dont have to was curious if you have had any luck

Khaeos

Jun 12, 2023
I have had no luck so far, it works for skills, map, abilities, inventory, etc.. but I don't want to have to use the mouse. Which dosent seem possible in an arpg where the cursor determines your direction of movement and where your abilities are sent too. Still looking for help if anyone has any ideas.

Khaeos

Jun 12, 2023
nevermind its working now?
I have had no luck so far, it works for skills, map, abilities, inventory, etc.. but I don't want to have to use the mouse. Which dosent seem possible in an arpg where the cursor determines your direction of movement and where your abilities are sent too. Still looking for help if anyone has any ideas.

Sephira

Jun 20, 2023
Okay, I figured it out! In D4, change it to "controller." Then in your Azeron Software, you change the "single press" type to XINPUT and bind the skills to the keyboard hotkeys you desire, using the D4 pre-set XBox controller assignments. The D4 assigned binds, my profile, and my keyboard settings are in the attached images. I hope this makes sense and helps!

Attachments

• Azeron Help D4.png
    Azeron Help D4.png
    880.5 KB · Views: 248
  • Azeron Profile D4.png
    Azeron Profile D4.png
    29.2 KB · Views: 254
  • Personal Keys S4.png
    Personal Keys S4.png
    886.6 KB · Views: 249
Last edited:
Reactions: wlwheelerjr