Linux & MacOS users w/o software

amigainc

Feb 17, 2023
Hello,
If a Linux or MacOS guy plus a Cyborg/Cyro controller on his computer, without any software installed (even a Windows guy, though) what would he be able to do with? Which function(s) don't need to install a specific software?
I'm a Linux user and should be interested to use it in my van to control my internal computer running Linux.
All my best,
D.

Zzzzz

Verified member
Jul 20, 2022
I know that amigainc's question is about being able to use the Cyborg without the software on Linux, but if Azeron responds to this thread, could you also tell us whether Linux support is on Azeron's roadmap? Microsoft is steadily pushing me to adopt Linux and the Azeron controller is one of the very few reasons that I still use Windows.

Reactions: amigainc

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Hello,
If a Linux or MacOS guy plus a Cyborg/Cyro controller on his computer, without any software installed (even a Windows guy, though) what would he be able to do with? Which function(s) don't need to install a specific software?
I'm a Linux user and should be interested to use it in my van to control my internal computer running Linux.
All my best,
D.
You`ll still need the Windows for initial setup for the onboard memory. Binds / thumbstick mode / thumbstick calibration.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
I know that amigainc's question is about being able to use the Cyborg without the software on Linux, but if Azeron responds to this thread, could you also tell us whether Linux support is on Azeron's roadmap? Microsoft is steadily pushing me to adopt Linux and the Azeron controller is one of the very few reasons that I still use Windows.
To be honest, can't see it any time soon and with that I mean atleast 6 months. We have recently launched our software and there is still a lot to work on.

Zzzzz

Verified member
Jul 20, 2022
To be honest, can't see it any time soon and with that I mean atleast 6 months. We have recently launched our software and there is still a lot to work on.
Thanks. That's a better response that telling me it won't happen within 5 years, or never. Will the Azeron application run on Windows on ARM64? I'm thinking that I could try installing Windows on a Raspberry Pi and running the Azeron application there, rather than keep Windows on my desktop and dual-boot.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Thanks. That's a better response that telling me it won't happen within 5 years, or never. Will the Azeron application run on Windows on ARM64? I'm thinking that I could try installing Windows on a Raspberry Pi and running the Azeron application there, rather than keep Windows on my desktop and dual-boot.
It won't run on ARM64