L3arts newbee

L3arts

Apr 17, 2024
Just to introduce myself and for those from Ukraine I wish your country well and God bless to survive Russia.
I not yet have the device and made up my mind to get it ASAP. In the meantime just want to get to know the forum, and get very prepared for when the purchase is made and I get the keypad. Let me descibe myself as 83 yrs old, survived 3 heart attacks and now surviving lung cancer....I'm hard to kill.
I play games for the rush, hand-eye cordingation and quick reflex for my age. I'm a young at heart, but have a clear understanding of who and what I am...a person whose mind says I can do all those thing of my lifetime, and my body not only soys NO you cannot...it proves it. I do use We Mod as it makes my gameplay less frustating in complex games, but I don't play for competition, and just personal enjoyment. I play stealth and first person shooters. I play stealth (Dishonored 1 and 2).
For the past year have been dealing with cancer so no game play. My choice of controller has been Belkin...later Razer gamepad Tartarus , but for any familar with tartarus they have issues that have gone into the software and that controls the device and gave it no memory for device...?
All this said why am I here and why have I changed the device? I want to know many questions relative to use, support, and warranty of product.
I build model cars and use 3d printed parts...they are delicate (handle with care) and I want to know how fragil is the Azeron Cyborg? I know not to torque down screws with gorilla fingers, and wonder why no washers are used on adjustment screws?
Who are arthurized dealers of Azeron as I don't want to purchase a device then find it cannot be registered or warranty covered because it was not purchased from approved source.
What type of proof of purchase does Azeron required to show I purchased from authorized dealers?
From what I have read about Azeron Cyborg the learning curve is or has its complications (one finger moves and another follows) My Grandfather had a big laugh teaching me to handle and fire a 12 gage shotgun...Had me fire it using both fingers on both triggers...yeh both barrels went off and I was on the ground with a sore shoulder.
I do hope my learning curve with Tartarus/Belkin style gamepad will actually help me...for I did leanrn to use fingers to press keys while navigating with both mouse and thumb stick. Though I never used push and pull or finger lift with finger tips. I did struggle with gamepad, and do expect to struggle with keypad, but absolutley sure in the end I will become very skilled with this device. Glad to be here and hope to be ready when I make my purchase in about 2-3 months...Soc. Sec income is very slow.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Just to introduce myself and for those from Ukraine I wish your country well and God bless to survive Russia.
I not yet have the device and made up my mind to get it ASAP. In the meantime just want to get to know the forum, and get very prepared for when the purchase is made and I get the keypad. Let me descibe myself as 83 yrs old, survived 3 heart attacks and now surviving lung cancer....I'm hard to kill.
I play games for the rush, hand-eye cordingation and quick reflex for my age. I'm a young at heart, but have a clear understanding of who and what I am...a person whose mind says I can do all those thing of my lifetime, and my body not only soys NO you cannot...it proves it. I do use We Mod as it makes my gameplay less frustating in complex games, but I don't play for competition, and just personal enjoyment. I play stealth and first person shooters. I play stealth (Dishonored 1 and 2).
For the past year have been dealing with cancer so no game play. My choice of controller has been Belkin...later Razer gamepad Tartarus , but for any familar with tartarus they have issues that have gone into the software and that controls the device and gave it no memory for device...?
All this said why am I here and why have I changed the device? I want to know many questions relative to use, support, and warranty of product.
I build model cars and use 3d printed parts...they are delicate (handle with care) and I want to know how fragil is the Azeron Cyborg? I know not to torque down screws with gorilla fingers, and wonder why no washers are used on adjustment screws?
Who are arthurized dealers of Azeron as I don't want to purchase a device then find it cannot be registered or warranty covered because it was not purchased from approved source.
What type of proof of purchase does Azeron required to show I purchased from authorized dealers?
From what I have read about Azeron Cyborg the learning curve is or has its complications (one finger moves and another follows) My Grandfather had a big laugh teaching me to handle and fire a 12 gage shotgun...Had me fire it using both fingers on both triggers...yeh both barrels went off and I was on the ground with a sore shoulder.
I do hope my learning curve with Tartarus/Belkin style gamepad will actually help me...for I did leanrn to use fingers to press keys while navigating with both mouse and thumb stick. Though I never used push and pull or finger lift with finger tips. I did struggle with gamepad, and do expect to struggle with keypad, but absolutley sure in the end I will become very skilled with this device. Glad to be here and hope to be ready when I make my purchase in about 2-3 months...Soc. Sec income is very slow.
Support is highly rated, we try to do our best for customer satisfaction.
You can get familiar with warranty policy on https://www.azeron.eu/refund-policy/

You shouldn't have issues with it, if it`s used for the purpose, staying on the desk. Got to be careful with the torque indeed, got to release the screws before moving any part ! On receiving the device, don't start moving everything without releasing the screws, it might result in damage.

You`ll be able to acquire Azeron only by emailing us directly on info@azeron.eu. Ukraine has been removed from the shop, since the areas that the item can be delivered to constantly changes, so does the price.

Might be a good place to visit the dscord - https://discord.gg/9tw9pju

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
So when I'm ready to make a purchase I contact info@azeron.eu as source for product to purchase is that correct????
I just reread the thread. You can purchase from the shop, if we deliver to your addrees, if you are from Ukraine, then you`ll have to email us to order.