Keyboard Language Issue?

Kekec

Jul 26, 2023
Hello,

I'm playing with customization my newly arrived Cyborg. Unfortunately I quickly ran into trouble. When I start with fresh profile, Azeron Software (AS) fails to detect the correct keyboard key. I assume this is a keyboard language settings problem in W10? My the default keyboard language is Slovenian. Due to the fact that I use AS for my work, it has to be Slovenian.
Any comments are highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance

Cyborg newbie

PS: Software Version 1.3.0, Firmware Version 84b

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Hello,

I'm playing with customization my newly arrived Cyborg. Unfortunately I quickly ran into trouble. When I start with fresh profile, Azeron Software (AS) fails to detect the correct keyboard key. I assume this is a keyboard language settings problem in W10? My the default keyboard language is Slovenian. Due to the fact that I use AS for my work, it has to be Slovenian.

Thank you in advance

Cyborg newbie

PS: Software Version 1.3.0, Firmware Version 84b
Azeron only recognises QWERTY.
So if you have AZERTY, you`ll need to bind q to press a

rumsa

Aug 24, 2023
Hello,

Thank you in advance

Cyborg newbie

PS: Software Version 1.3.0, Firmware Version 84b https://forum.azeron.eu/index.php?threads/keyboard-backrooms-language-issue.880
I had the same situation as you but I don't think it's a keyboard language setting problem in Win10.