Key binding on separate profiles

Odestedy

Feb 24, 2023
Hello Azeron community,
I'm having some trouble setting up my key bindings for my second profile. When I'm setting up key bindings for profile one I have no problems, but as soon as I switch it with the button on the side of my Keyboard, to Profile 2, any binding that a set automatically has "Prev Track" set as the default and i cannot remove it to be just one button bound to one key. I try to clear it, and it is stuck as an automatic set key bind, anything that I bind to this Key end up looking like "Prev Track + E" when I'm just trying to make it "E" anyone know what's happening? or how to fix it? Is the "Prev Track" Just an indication that the Profile Button on the side is selected?

Attachments

• Keybinding.jpg
    Keybinding.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 75

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Hello Azeron community,
I'm having some trouble setting up my key bindings for my second profile. When I'm setting up key bindings for profile one I have no problems, but as soon as I switch it with the button on the side of my Keyboard, to Profile 2, any binding that a set automatically has "Prev Track" set as the default and i cannot remove it to be just one button bound to one key. I try to clear it, and it is stuck as an automatic set key bind, anything that I bind to this Key end up looking like "Prev Track + E" when I'm just trying to make it "E" anyone know what's happening? or how to fix it? Is the "Prev Track" Just an indication that the Profile Button on the side is selected?

Try resetting the device in the software / settings.

Also try copy the profile from software to onboard profile 2 and then rebind it.

Last edited: