Keep Your Azeron From Slipping Around - Simple Fix

Perfect Dark

Oct 27, 2022
During intense games I found that when I was pushing the primary joystick center button my Azeron would slip and I would constantly have to readjust it. This button is tough to push presumably because you don't want to inadvertently push it while using the joystick directional inputs. Either way, it was messing me up but the "fix" was pretty simple.

I have a large desktop mousepad (36inch x 24inch) under my Azeron Cyborg. I thought of adding additional no-slip pads on the bottom but thought that still wouldn't do the trick and there had to be a better way to keep this device from moving. Thankfully....they made the bottom plate out of metal. :)

I slipped a thin 12inch x 12inch metal sheet UNDER my mousepad and placed about 5 nickel sized "rare earth" magnets on the Azeron metal plate, spread out as if they were non-slip pads. Now when I place the Azeron on the mousepad where I want it it "grabs" to the desk and stays firmly in place. Just for good measure (because I had spare magnets) I placed another magnet ON TOP of the mousepad between the ring and middle finger towers to further ensure that the device wouldn't twist.

Now when I push the primary joystick center button...the Azeron doesn't budge. I can even just press it without any other part of my hand on the device. It is solidly stuck in place.

It even feels better playing overall pushing any of the finger buttons because I don't feel like I have to press down on the palm plate to keep the device from moving.

Anyway, hope this helps anyone who may be having a similar issue. It is working great for me!

Last edited: