Joystick going clockwise at 90 degrees :/

Tjacu

Feb 19, 2023
My joystick have been doing this ever since I updated, I've tried to reflash and same issues happen, it most of the time, goes in the direction I'm pressing, but something when using a another button, it uses the wrong directions, it's always about 90 degress clockwise, more like 85 ish...

Now I also seem to have another issue but I think that's more cause of polling rates and how often some macros fire, but I would love to be able to assign a MOD key (shift/alt/ctrl) as a normal button, and I don't seem to be able to do that, but that's a minor issue.

In this gif I pressed S the whole time, nothing else.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
My joystick have been doing this ever since I updated, I've tried to reflash and same issues happen, it most of the time, goes in the direction I'm pressing, but something when using a another button, it uses the wrong directions, it's always about 90 degress clockwise, more like 85 ish...

Now I also seem to have another issue but I think that's more cause of polling rates and how often some macros fire, but I would love to be able to assign a MOD key (shift/alt/ctrl) as a normal button, and I don't seem to be able to do that, but that's a minor issue.

In this gif I pressed S the whole time, nothing else.

What model do you have ?
Please attach the log file from software / settings / having trouble.

Assigned a mod key to a normal button - does binding a ketboard press doesn't let you do it ?
1676903371403.png

Tjacu

Feb 19, 2023
Ohh I missunderstood the wording when it said "Waiting for combo keys" Sorry, making a log file now

I have a Azeron Compact: I even have the order ID, but date might be sufficent here: 19.04.2021

The issue started with the newest software (at least of what I noticed)

Attachments

• azeron-logs-20230221-08-53-05.txt
    488.9 KB · Views: 61