Joystick Drift (Azeron Cyborg)

ShadoPup

Aug 9, 2023
When I first got my Azeron keypad, I used it on Software Version 0.23.2 and Firmware Version 60. I've had 0 issues with this version of the software. That is until I updated to the latest software and firmware. (Software Version 1.3.0 and Firmware Version 79a) Now the joystick is not registering the correct inputs. I've tried calibrating it a few times, adjusted the lower/upper deadzones, and made sure I had it set to W, A, S, and D. But it's only registering W and D. When I try A, it registers as W. And when I try S, it either registers as D or W. The only thing I haven't tried yet is to try to clean the joystick switch with WD-40, but I'm not sure if even that will work.

Please help.

The attached video shows what happens whenever I try calibrating the joystick.

Attachments

• 2023-08-09.mp4
    8.8 MB · Views: 0

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
When I first got my Azeron keypad, I used it on Software Version 0.23.2 and Firmware Version 60. I've had 0 issues with this version of the software. That is until I updated to the latest software and firmware. (Software Version 1.3.0 and Firmware Version 79a) Now the joystick is not registering the correct inputs. I've tried calibrating it a few times, adjusted the lower/upper deadzones, and made sure I had it set to W, A, S, and D. But it's only registering W and D. When I try A, it registers as W. And when I try S, it either registers as D or W. The only thing I haven't tried yet is to try to clean the joystick switch with WD-40, but I'm not sure if even that will work.

Please help.

Try a clean reset -
If that doesn't help, spray a canned air in the pot

texasrebel75

Verified member
Nov 14, 2021

Please help.

I am having a very similar issue. Did you try the clean reset fix suggested? I would be very interested to know if it helped.