It looks cool, but

bob dole

Jul 26, 2022
Your price is bonkers. You're asking for 150 euro for a thing that is weird, I can't test drive, and you're only giving me half. So $300 EUD for something that I might hate and is a massive pain in the ass to return. And your competition charges.... 34 EUD. Sorry, nothing about your product justifies a 10x price point.

Gobo

Adept
Jul 6, 2022
Yes it does.
This is a small privately owned business that make these from scratch. Have you seen how they are made? A person literally sit down with the 3D-printed parts and vires it all together, carefully assembling each piece, sanding things down with files where neccessary, spending hours making it, and that's not even including the time it takes to print the pieces...
...unlike the "competition" that have factories that churn out these generic kepads that look like mini-keyboards by the houndreds and thousands, thus being able to keep the cost down.

Why competition in quotation marks? Because there simply is no competition to Azeron. I've now tried a few other keypads and hav also tried the Azeron Compact (flat handrest) and Aceron Cyborg (curved handrest and griptape) and simply cannot imagine going back to one of these small keyboards with D-pads.
Is it expensive? Yes, very much so. Is it worth it? For me it is, but apparently not for you. And ranting about it on the companys forums probably won't lower the price or give you a discount.

Silversurfer

Jul 21, 2022
I know this is an older post, but the OP is very incorrect here. First of all, the nearest "competition" to the Azeron cost upward of $100+. My Razor Orbweaver was $150 or so. Secondly, the item can be returned for a refund, even if it takes a bit of effort (What? Put it in a box and ship it back? Is it really that complicated to do?). But the final point is this - if you're not interested in the product because you think it's too expensive and you may not like it, then why bother to even post? What's the point? After having seen it on their website, having decided it's too expensive for you, then why not just quietly move on? Why do you feel you have to be rude about it? I just don't get this way of thinking ...