is there a Battery in the Cyborg, intermittent failures

GodsChild1978

Nov 9, 2021
is there a bios battery in the Cyborg main board asking because I have been dealing with for almost a year of it shutting down and having to unplug and replug it in for a reboot, I am getting ready to start doing streaming but it's going to be odd in the middle of stream having to unplug and replug in my controller and Azeron in the middle of the game also I am sick of it failing and me getting killed!!!! if any one knows the size battery if there is one that would be great, my next step is a whole new board where I am forced to rewire it (no I am not happy about this!!!) but this needs to be fixed I am at my braking point this started a few months after Warranty and that don't reflect well!!

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
is there a bios battery in the Cyborg main board asking because I have been dealing with for almost a year of it shutting down and having to unplug and replug it in for a reboot, I am getting ready to start doing streaming but it's going to be odd in the middle of stream having to unplug and replug in my controller and Azeron in the middle of the game also I am sick of it failing and me getting killed!!!! if any one knows the size battery if there is one that would be great, my next step is a whole new board where I am forced to rewire it (no I am not happy about this!!!) but this needs to be fixed I am at my braking point this started a few months after Warranty and that don't reflect well!!
Is it plugged in a hub or monitor ?
Did you try a different usb cable ?

Trazere

Sep 26, 2023
From my reading many various topics. The azeron is a power hungry device and handles as you describe when inadequate power source is used.