Interested first time buyer with a few questions...

FlexxMachine

Apr 10, 2022
Hey everyone on this forum and the guys at Azeron! I came across your product earlier today and I am very interested in buying one for myself. I am an avid PC gamer who plays a lot of MMO's and RPG's, so the idea of not having to bind up my entire keyboard sounds like a dream. I have large hands, but they can be pretty lazy apparently, as I don't like to use any keys past the "5" key. Meaning my keybinds are a hodgepodge of Shift+1-5 Alt+1-5 Shift+QWER etc. Sometimes I run out of keybinds due to this as I dont like reaching my fingers too far from "Gamer Homebase." My main questions about the product before I buy one for myself actually are quite trivial. I would like to customize one for myself, and I was actually VERY impressed by the wide range of colors you guys provide. Most are pretty standard, and I feel like the customize tool you guys have on your website is actually top notch and very detailed unlike a lot of other gaming accessories companies. However, I feel like some of the color options are NOT well depicted in the tool. For example, the "Glow in the dark" only shows the color while in light, and as someone who had MANY glow in the dark stars in his bedroom ceiling as a kid growing up, I can somewhat guess what it will look like once the lights are out, I would like to actually be able to see the product with the lights out (or at least in a very dim setting) before I commit to buying that color. Also the "UV" color selection choice does not actually display either, so I have 0 idea what exactly that looks like as well. The "Galaxy Purple" version of the premade you guys have on your shops home page looks fantastic. The purple color is great and I love the look of deep space, however, in the customization tool, it just shows up as a flat purple. I know this post may come off as nitpicky as it is almost purely based on the cosmetic side, but I am a sucker for my fancy looking gamer gear, and it is important for me to get a color scheme I really want. If anyone could show off pictures of the "glow in the dark" and "UV" colors I would greatly appreciate it!

Also, one more small question, but in terms of compatibility, does the Cyborg "take the place" of my keyboard while it is in operation? Meaning, can I be using my Cyborg, but then still type on my keyboard in chat WHILE cyborg is in use? Seems trivial but many MMO's require a decent amount of typing in chat, and I think the idea of having to switch off the cyborg every time I want to reply to a chat message would start to get annoying after a bit. Thanks so much in advance! Can't wait to finish customizing one of these bad boys for myself!

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Also, one more small question, but in terms of compatibility, does the Cyborg "take the place" of my keyboard while it is in operation? Meaning, can I be using my Cyborg, but then still type on my keyboard in chat WHILE cyborg is in use? Seems trivial but many MMO's require a decent amount of typing in chat, and I think the idea of having to switch off the cyborg every time I want to reply to a chat message would start to get annoying after a bit. Thanks so much in advance! Can't wait to finish customizing one of these bad boys for myself!
You won't have to unplug Cyborg to type on the keyboard. Use Cyborg and whenever you need to type you can type on the keyboard.

Reactions: akachi

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Hey everyone on this forum and the guys at Azeron! I came across your product earlier today and I am very interested in buying one for myself. I am an avid PC gamer who plays a lot of MMO's and RPG's, so the idea of not having to bind up my entire keyboard sounds like a dream. I have large hands, but they can be pretty lazy apparently, as I don't like to use any keys past the "5" key. Meaning my keybinds are a hodgepodge of Shift+1-5 Alt+1-5 Shift+QWER etc. Sometimes I run out of keybinds due to this as I dont like reaching my fingers too far from "Gamer Homebase." My main questions about the product before I buy one for myself actually are quite trivial. I would like to customize one for myself, and I was actually VERY impressed by the wide range of colors you guys provide. Most are pretty standard, and I feel like the customize tool you guys have on your website is actually top notch and very detailed unlike a lot of other gaming accessories companies. However, I feel like some of the color options are NOT well depicted in the tool. For example, the "Glow in the dark" only shows the color while in light, and as someone who had MANY glow in the dark stars in his bedroom ceiling as a kid growing up, I can somewhat guess what it will look like once the lights are out, I would like to actually be able to see the product with the lights out (or at least in a very dim setting) before I commit to buying that color. Also the "UV" color selection choice does not actually display either, so I have 0 idea what exactly that looks like as well. The "Galaxy Purple" version of the premade you guys have on your shops home page looks fantastic. The purple color is great and I love the look of deep space, however, in the customization tool, it just shows up as a flat purple. I know this post may come off as nitpicky as it is almost purely based on the cosmetic side, but I am a sucker for my fancy looking gamer gear, and it is important for me to get a color scheme I really want. If anyone could show off pictures of the "glow in the dark" and "UV" colors I would greatly appreciate it!
Will have to forge some photos for you then :)

AZGUNS

Adept
Apr 22, 2022
I have a Glow in the dark one and I think it's amazing

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    438.6 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_20210620_105957983.jpg
    IMG_20210620_105957983.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 105
  • IMG_20220217_003440021.jpg