I am getting the arrow keys spammed?

woodshop2300

Jan 11, 2022
My Azeron is the Cyborg Compact from April 2021.
It has been working rather flawless until recently.
Video of the rather unpleasant effects:

Details:
In my mind at least it is differently the Azeron or its driver stack creating the errant key events.
It is 100% arrow key events because i have been able to mitigate the effect by un mapping the arrow keys from all game events.
Resetting the Azeron makes the spamming stop, unplug it and plug it back in.
My first thought was that the stick going bad, adjust the dead zone, but the stick i set to be analog and controls movement not camera in this setup.
In fact, the arrow keys are nowhere in my Azeron profile for this game, or any game. So i'm a bit puzzled why arrow keys.
First thing i did was update software and firmware, did not help in the end, the newer UI seams nicer though.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
My Azeron is the Cyborg Compact from April 2021.
It has been working rather flawless until recently.
Video of the rather unpleasant effects:

Details:
In my mind at least it is differently the Azeron or its driver stack creating the errant key events.
It is 100% arrow key events because i have been able to mitigate the effect by un mapping the arrow keys from all game events.
Resetting the Azeron makes the spamming stop, unplug it and plug it back in.
My first thought was that the stick going bad, adjust the dead zone, but the stick i set to be analog and controls movement not camera in this setup.
In fact, the arrow keys are nowhere in my Azeron profile for this game, or any game. So i'm a bit puzzled why arrow keys.
First thing i did was update software and firmware, did not help in the end, the newer UI seams nicer though.
Unmapping arrow keys in the game stop the issue completely ?
Do you have toggle right stick on any of the buttons?

woodshop2300

Jan 11, 2022
Unmapping arrow keys in the game stop the issue completely ?
Do you have toggle right stick on any of the buttons?
Unmapping the keys in the game stops the effect, it still spamming the arrows, it just doesn't screw with the camera anymore. I know it its still happening because of the chat box, can be hard to chat when it happening :)
Toggle Button -> Fairly certain that answer is no.
1699544152652.png

Attachments

• azeron-profiles.zip
    1.2 KB · Views: 46